Friends of EGA is made up from a body of parents and carers to represent our community. It has a consultative and advisory role; to strengthen the voice of parents.
Friends of EGA is an informal way for parents to feel involved in our school community, learn more about the school and how they can be involved in it.
Parents are a driving force behind their children’s progress, but also for improving the school system as a whole.
Support Ark Evelyn Grace Academy
Can you help create more opportunities for our students and families?
Events and Fundraising
- Organise, cater, or work at fundraising activities, i.e. school fairs.
- Plan and chaperone field trips and other external events.
- Help to plan and chaperone in-school events, i.e. graduation ceremonies.
- Assist with administrative needs, i.e. grant proposals, letter-writing campaigns, or press releases.
- Volunteer to speak in the classroom or at a career day, if you have a field of expertise that you'd like to share or invite your contacts to do the same.
- Support with the delivery of an adult learning programme.
How to get involved?
If you are interested in becoming a Friend of EGA, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the school office.