Remote Learning Information
The Remote Learning Policy and Plans are intended to provide clarity to stakeholders on the different ways in which our school will:
- Ensure consistency in the approach to remote learning for pupils who aren’t in school
- Set out expectations for all members of the school community with regards to remote learning
- Provide clarity around safeguarding and data protection in a remote learning context
As a school we are committed to providing continuity of education to our pupils and will always aim to provide all of our pupils with equal opportunities to participate in learning from home.
- EGA remote learning contingency plan overview.pdf
- Outline Plan for School closure.pdf
- Ark EGA Remote Learning Policy January 2021.pdf
Below are some excellent submissions from some of our students from this week.
Jisola O - Geography
Malachi M - Science
Louie G - English
Elelyon S - English
Great job and keep up the good work!