At Evelyn Grace Academy outstanding achievement, behaviour, attendance and punctuality is expected of every student.
The Academy's student attendance target is 100%. Every lesson counts, and it is this commitment to learning that will have a positive effect on your child’s learning at our school.
Student Guide for Attendance
- Ensure you are in school everyday and on time
- Take ownership and responsibility for personal attendance
- If you are late to school you must sign in at the School Office
- If you are late to school before 9am, you will receive a 30-minute detention
- If you are late to school after 9am, you will receive a 60-minute detention
Parent Guide for Attendance
Absence line: 0208 161 4752
- Call before 8:30am to notify the school if your child will be absent or late for school
- Call every day your child will be absent, unless it is due to a long-term illness
- Do not book holidays during term time. Term dates can be found on the website here and in your child’s planner
- Endeavour to book all hospital apps outside of school time
- Provide evidence of hospital appointments. Evidence can be emailed to email@example.com