At Evelyn Grace Academy outstanding achievement, behaviour, attendance and punctuality is expected of every student.
The academy' student attendance target is 100%. Every lesson counts, and it is this commitment to learning that will have a positive effect on your child’s learning at our school.
Student Guide for Attendance
- Ensure you are in school everyday and on time
- Take ownership and responsibility for personal attendance
- If you are late to school you must sign in with Ms Lawal
- If you are late to school you will receive a 30min detention if you are late under 30 mins.
- If you are late to school over 30 mins you receive a 60 min detention.
Parent Guide for Attendance
- Call to notify the school if their child will be absent for school – ABSENCE LINE 0208 161 4752
- Call on everyday day of absence unless it is due to a long term illness or isolation.
- Not book holidays during term time. (Term dates can be found on the website here and in your child’s planner)
- Endeavour to book all hospital apps outside of school time
- Provide evidence of hospital appointments – Proof can be emailed to Mariam.Lawal@evelyngraceacademy.org