Year 7 Admissions (Sep.2020)
We are delighted to welcome all our Year 6 students due to join our academy this September.
We look forward to your child starting their journey with us, becoming cleverer and kinder every day.
If you are yet to accept our offer for a school place, secure your child's school place for Year 7 by completing the form below:
Message from the Principal:
Key Admissions Dates and Events for Year 7 September 2020 enrollment:
Introductory Information Meetings via Microsoft Teams and Telephone - Monday 11th May to Friday 15th May 2020
Please expect a call from a member of our senior leadership team week commencing Monday 11th May 2020. Ahead of the call please have to hand the following:
- Access to microsoft teams or a contactable telephone number (if your number has changed since we last contacted you please inform us via email as soon as possiable)
- Student Information Form (*Alternatively you can download and complete this form: Student Information Form for Enrolment. Once completed please email back the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org) - Please ensure this has been completed by Friday 8th May 2020
- Parent Handbook - Admissions - 2020-2021
- Working School Agreement (*Alternatively you can download and complete this form: Working School Agreement - Admissions - 2020-2021. Once completed please email back the completed form to email@example.com) - Please ensure this has been completed by Friday 8th May 2020
Activities for Year 6 students
- EGA Photography competition - Deadline:18th May 2020, submissions to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Creative Writing - 'Tell us about yourself' competition - Deadline: 31st May 2020, email submissions to email@example.com
- Ark Schools - Lockdown- Activity list.pdf
- STEM Club online sessions.pdf
- KS3 Activities you can do from home.pdf
- Ideas for reading
If you have any questions in the meantime please contact our Admissions Officer, Mrs Ekhator via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to a long and successful relationship with you and your child here at Ark Evelyn Grace Academy.