For the attention of all EGA Parents
Bank Holiday - Monday 01st May 2017, The school will be closed to all staff and students. School resumes as normal Tuesday 02nd May 2017, 8:20am.
Kings College London will be undergoing a reaserch study with students at the academy commencing 02 May 2017. The deadline for all consent forms is Tuesday 02 May 2017. For more information, letters and forms please click here.
Ark EGA Enrichment
Please view our new Enrichment Club Booklet - Find out all the latest activites and clubs that your child can be apart off!
Beyond the classroom
At Evelyn Grace Academy, we offer a host of in-school and extra-curricular activities to extend students' education beyond the classroom. These activites include:
- University Trips
- PGL Residential Trips
- Outward Bound Trips
- ARK inter-academy festivals: Music Gala and Shakespeare Festival
- ARK competitions: Book Factor, Spelling Bee, Table Tennis Tournament
- Sporting competitions
- Debate Competitions and Public Speaking Events
The academy also runs after school master classes for students who are "on target" with their learning. These master classes further develop students' skills and help foster their interest in a range of activities/subjects.
The activities on offer include:
- Language clubs such as Mandarin, Spanish and Portuguese
- Drama club
- Music clubs, including Choir and Music Technology
- Dance showcases
- Football, Basketball, Table Tennis, Rugby, Netball and Cricket clubs
- Poetry Slam, and Handwriting club
- Photography, Mini Enterprise and Business clubs
- Maths Ambassadors club
- Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme
- Art, Textiles and Resistant Materials
The academy also has a programme of activities for gifted and talented students, and work in partnership with the Brilliant Club.
We also have great relationships with various external corporate and community organisations, such as:
Our linked organisations work closely with our students to provide workshops, project activities and work experience for our students. Many of our students participate in leadership programmes with these organisations.