Spring 2 Mock Exams
- Spring 2 Assessments in Years 7-10 will take place from Monday 26th February 2018 to Friday 2nd March 2018
- Spring 2 Mock Exams in Years 11-13 will take place from Monday 26th February 2018 to Friday 9th March 2018 - please find the Mock Exam Timetables here
Admissions Policy relating to admissions to the academy in the academic year 2016/17 and beyond
- This document sets out the admission arrangements for Evelyn Grace Academy (“the academy”). The academy is a secondary school with a sixth form.
- The academy will comply with all relevant provisions of the Department for Education’s School Admissions Code of Practice 2014 (“the Admissions Code”), the School Admission Appeals Code of Practice 2012 (“the Appeals Code”) and the law on admissions. The academy will, through Ark Schools, consult as may be required and/or necessary. Reference in the Codes to admission authorities shall be deemed to be references to the Board of Ark Schools, the powers and functions of which may be delegated to the Local Governing Body (LGB) of the academy.
- All academies in the Ark Schools network including Evelyn Grace Academy will participate in the co-ordinated admission arrangements administered by the Local Authority (LA) in the relevant geographical location and in respect of other arrangements specified in the Admissions Code.
- Notwithstanding these arrangements, the Secretary of State may direct the academy to admit a named pupil to the academy on application from a LA. Before doing so the Secretary of State will consult the academy.
*For more information or to request a paper copy of our policies, please email email@example.com