- Autumn 2 Assessments in Years 7-10 will take place from Friday 17 November 2017 to Thursday 23 November 2017
- Autumn 2 Mock Exams in Years 11-13 will take place from Monday 20 November 2017 to Wednesday 29 November 2017 – please find the Mock Exam Timetable here
ParentPay will be our preferred method of payment; the new system will provide us with a more efficient means of collecting money for school trips, lunches, planners, calculators and other essential equipment.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy to use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments at any-time.
- The technology uses the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach the academy safely – offering you peace of mind.
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card.
- Full payment histories and statements are available for you to access securely online at any time.
When will I receive details about setting up my ParentPay account?
We will send your account activation username and password and details of how to get started with ParentPay at the beginning of September 2016 for year 7 students, and during the week commencing 24th October 2016 for all other students.
In the meantime, if you would like to find out more about ParentPay, please visit: http//www.parentpay.com/parents.