Year 8 Parents Evening - Thursday 23rd May – 3.45pm to 7.30pm
All Year 8 Parent/Carers welcome. We look forward to seeing you.
Half-Term Break - Monday 27th May 2019 to Friday 31st May 2019
School finishes at normal time Friday 24th May 2019 - 3:15pm. School resumes as normal Monday 3rd June 2019 at 08:25am
Summer Term GCSE and A-Level Exams
Please click here for the GCSE and A-Level exam timetables for Year's 11 and 13
Free School Meals - Information for Parents
"At Evelyn Grace Academy we aim to support our parents and children as much as possible"
Do not loose your right to free school meals
You could be eligible!
If you recieve any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
You will need the following information to complete your application:
- Your name
- Date of birth
- National Insurance Number
- Your child's name and date of birth
You will receive immediate confirmation of your application and the Academy will also be notified of your child's eligibility.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Student Admin office on 020 7737 9520.