Spring 2 Mock Exams
- Spring 2 Assessments in Years 7-10 will take place from Monday 26th February 2018 to Friday 2nd March 2018
- Spring 2 Mock Exams in Years 11-13 will take place from Monday 26th February 2018 to Friday 9th March 2018 - please find the Mock Exam Timetables here
Businesses and Organisations from all job sectors give full support to students at this year’s Careers Fair 2017
On Thursday 20th April 2017, our Year 11’s had the opportunity to network, gather advice and information from businesses and organisations from various job sectors about available career paths and apprenticeships.
It was such a wonderful event for our students and all who attended. The day consisted of a presentation from key speakers giving advice and sharing their experiences of pursuing career opportunities and apprenticeships. We had businesses and organisations from the following sectors in attendance:
- Local Entrepreneurs – Pop Brixton
- Banking /Finance – EY, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan
- Property - CBRE
- Construction/Engineering – SKANSKA
- Civil Service
- Training Providers /Apprenticeships in: business, hospitality, NHS, construction, health and social care, beauty, music, sport, engineering, finance,
- General Information Advice and Guidance – Into-University, All about school leavers, The Challenge
Dee Khaira and May Elliott-Joshi, Trainee clinical psychologists at IoPPN, King's College London and SLaM NHS Trust said:
“It's was wonderful to see so many organisations giving up their time to come and talk to students, and having such positive engagement and curiosity from students. It was really positive that the school was getting students to think about their careers and the path that they need to take to get there from such a young age.”
The fair was a great success. There was great engagement, enthusiasm and attendance from our Year 11’s, who all walked away with so much information, contacts and a clearer view on what they would like to pursue for their futures.
A special thank you to Ms Hall (who is our Careers and Work Related Learning Practinioner) for organising this event. Also a special thank you to all the businesses, organisations and partners of Ark EGA who where in attendance.