Exam Certificates - Drop in Collection Day for past EGA students
Exam Drop in Collection Day for past EGA students - Thursday 11th July 2019
AM collection time: 9am- 11am
PM collection time slot: 1pm - 3pm
In line with JCQ recommended regulations EGA’s Exams Team have organised a collection drop in day for previous students to collect any remaining certificates that the school holds.
Students must bring proof of ID and sign to collect their own relevant certificates.
If you are not available to collect your certificates on this day, please do contact us at Exams@evelyngraceacademy.org to book an appointment or for any questions/queries and we will be happy to help.
Replacement / Lost certificates
If you’re a student that needs information on how to get replacement or lost certificates, here are the 5 main exam boards in England, Wales and Northern Ireland which we use:
• Assessment and Qualifications Alliance (AQA)
• Council for Curriculum and Examinations Assessment (CCEA)
• Pearson Edexcel (This is The same Exam Board for BTEC EXAMS)
• Oxford, Cambridge and RSA Exams (OCR)
• Welsh Joint Examinations Committee (WJEC)
Please note we also use the following board for specialised subjects:
• NCFE: https://www.ncfe.org.uk/learners/replacement-certificates